Christmas market in Nantes
Take advantage of your visit to the Nantes Christmas Market to stay at Hotel Atlantys.
From 22 November to 24 December 2019, the Nantes Christmas Market will take over two famous squares in downtown Nantes: Place Royale and Place du Commerce. Both places are only a 15-minute drive from our hotel. Book your room at Best Western Atlantys right now online and get the best guaranteed rate. By staying in our hotel located in the heart of Atlantis Nantes - Saint-Herblain, you will enjoy an ideal location to easily reach downtown Nantes and all the comfort for a pleasant stay in Nantes!
The biggest Christmas market in the West!
123 exhibitors will be present to immerse you in the world of Christmas and show you their know-how! There will be 55% local exhibitors, 31% new products and 17% craftsmen. Among the new exhibitors will be a brewery, ecological speakers, teas and infusions from a local company, cork accessories, FC Nantes confectionery, etc.
Young and old will be delighted by the:
- 43 "gift" chalets with decoration, toys, lighting, santons
- 42 food chalets with mulled wine, gingerbread, regional, festive and gastronomic products
- 38 chalets for jewellery, fashion and accessories
Animations of the Christmas market in Nantes
Until December 23, enjoy the magic of Christmas and the many free activities open to all:
- an opening show on Saturday, November 23rd from 5pm
- musical groups every Saturday from 5pm and every Sunday from 3pm
- make-up sessions for children are offered in Santa Claus' house on Saturday 23 November and every Wednesday afternoon
- meet Santa Claus in his house on December 1st, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 2:30pm to 6:30pm and on Monday, December 23rd and leave with a free picture of Santa Claus
- creative workshops for children (making Christmas ornaments, drawings, letters to Santa Claus,...) are organised from 1 December, every Saturday and Sunday from 2:30pm to 6:30pm
- Monday to Wednesday: from 10:30am to 8:30pm
- Thursday to Saturday: from 10:30am to 9pm
- Sunday: from 11am to 8pm
- Tuesday 24 December: from 10.30am to 6pm
For more information, visit www.marche-de-noel-nantes.com